Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Conference Weekend

For the last couple of years my family has gone to a house up in Kamas for conference.  As always the messages given in conference were amazing, but i think the experience definitely builds the amazingness.  The house that we go to was my great great grandparents house back in the early 1900's.  One of my relatives bought the house a while ago and restored it to its original state.  Any one who is a descendant of my great great grandparents can reserve the house and stay there.  One of the rooms is completely dedicated to missionaries, and i love missionaries so naturally this is my favorite room.  Any descendant who has served an LDS mission has a picture in this room, where they served, and the dates of their mission.  All four walls of the room are filled with missionary pictures. I am so excited to someday have my picture on the missionary wall right by my mom and dad.


This next weekend i am going up there again with some of my friends and i can't wait to show them some history of my family.  I think they will all love it.  I know i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment